Spring is finally upon us! If you are looking for a quick easy gift for Easter or Mother’s Day this is a great little project to do.
Here’s how to do it:
- Fill a tinted blue mason jar with water, (I found this one in a set of 4 jars at Save On Foods).
- Add some gorgeous tulips (trim shorter than the store bought length and create slight height variation).
- Get some twine and wrap it around the jar a few times and tie it off with enough left to make a bow
- Add a spring inspired gift tag ( I used my floral bouquet gift tag design), just slip it on the left over length of twine, knot it and tie a bow.
- Adjust the bow and trim the ties until they are the right length.
- Give it as a gift and brighten someone’s day!
If you shop in my online shop and would like to arrange a local pick up rather than pay shipping use this coupon code: FREELOCALPU and leave a note on your order in the notes section.
Receive a FREE GIFT from me every month, plus updates on my latest paintings and members only SALES. Click subscribe to join my Members List.